Thursday, February 17, 2005

my day and a game.

We had our orchestra concert today. It went well, mostly. Except for that one part in the Berliose (Sorry, I spelled it phoenetically) where ALL the violins came in exactly a measure early. And it was a BIG LOUD entrance, too. We were all just like "*BAM* ... oops. " Literally. And it was our last song, so by concert etiquitte, it was supposed to be our best. Oh well.

Then I went to Starbucks with a few people, only to get there and decide that no one wanted to buy anything. So we left. (I'm sorry Ms. Nature for unnecessarily polluting you with harmful car emissions.)

Okay, okay. Here are your games, courtesy of GPrime:
  1. Gold Miner
  2. Super Fishing
I was hooked on these. Although, I'm a sucker for simple games that don't require aim or extremely good buttom-mashing luck. :)

No comments: