Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Friends don't let friends eat grocery store ice cream.

So, I think I will restart this blog, out of all of my others, because it's super easy to use and is now connected to my Google Account! Of course, it's not on Livejournal so my friends won't get automatic updates, but you win some, you lose some.

Basically I'm writing in a blog because I want to keep track of all the things I say I'm going to do. Like crafting, organizing, cleaning, reading, organizing, and more organizing.

For now, here's my first craft project in a while!

It's a tote bag (obviously!) made out of old t-shirts! The white is a Cold Stone Creamery t-shirt given to me by a friend who works there. It was a large, and therefore unnecessarily HUGE, so I never wore it. I finally turned it into a bag a few days ago, which was the only reason I held onto it for 2 years! (and, of course, my deep love of my Cold Stone worker bee friend)

Anyways, I got the pattern out of Generation T. It's a pretty cool book full of t-shirt projects. You should check it out if you're into this kind of stuff! :)

No comments: